22 September, 2005

The quickest way to my heart...

...is to quote Sun Tzu to me.

And the whole martial thing is good, too.


Behold, the Paladin.

I geek out on the whole "gearing up for battle" stuff (and the mildly religious trappings do it for me too), though some of the more "old skool" fans may not dig on it much.

Chapter One (A New Season) starts here:

High-bandwidth version Low-bandwidth version

Watching that gives me goosebumps. Seriously.

And then we have last night's game agin the Thrashers--which I missed by dozing off in my computer chair FOR FIVE HOURS. When I woke up, it was 10:30, the game was over, Patrik Stefan was in the hospital after a collision with Erik Cole (I won't even call it a hit--from the way the Thrashers announcers described it, it sounded more like a collision), and Joe, Lord of Evil had carried the 'Canes to a 5-4 win. And Andrew Hutchinson assisted on all five Hurricanes goals--damn, if he can keep it up in the regular season I think we'll have a real find on our hands.