19 June, 2006

Is very strange.

I have been in the revenge business so long. Now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life.

(quote courtesy The Princess Bride)

I never, never in a million years, thought I would ever see this day. Ever. I'm sitting here in front of my computer holding a one-person sumbel with that bottle of cherry mead, and just kind of soaking it all in. I suspect that at about 2:00 AM, I'll be drunk-dialing my boss and hollering "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" into the phone while she says "AQ, I'll be there at 7:30 to pick you up. Get your ass to bed."

The Pregnant Motie Warrior called during the presentation to make sure that I was watching it--and of course I was.

Never thought I'd see this. I envy Dave and Chris, cos they got to go to the game.

THE POWER OF MALIK COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF MALIK COMPELS YOU!

*ahem* Sorry--got caught up in a Frankie Kaberle moment.

The Chancellors are sitting here looking at me like I've lost what little is left of my mind. My husband is already annoyed with me for being durnk (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MANY MANY YEARS) on a work night.

Last cig was at 3:00 Monday morning. So glad I don't have to buy another pack ever. My doc will be happy too.

Did the 'Canes really win the Cup? I'm not dreaming, am I? This isn't a mead-fueled drunken delusion, is it?

Did we really win the Cup?