15 June, 2006

"THE COIN! THEY TOOK THE FUCKING COIN!"

And then the motherfuckers bragged about it.

MacT, you're a shitty liar--don't feign ignorance, because you suck at it.

Smytty, don't you even try to tell me that one of the two best ice crews in the NHL (the other one being the one that does YOUR OWN DAMN BARN) did a shit job burying that coin. I hope you sprained your toe digging it out.

My husband, bless his heart, said on the way home this morning "I really want to shoot that Pronger fuck." I said "Why?" And he said, "He's a wank! He's a hotdog!" He's also a hotdog with a Norris Trophy--but he's still a wank and my husband still wants to shoot him.

Those of you who couldn't be bothered to show up here after Games 1, 2, and 4 can just move along because I'm not interested in hearing from you. You show up when your team loses, or don't show up at all.

On further review, Jack Todd is still a cowardly scum-sucking piece of shit.

I've already started drinking heavily, and the Deathmobile is warmed up and ready to go.

Ramming speed!

Go Canes.