09 February, 2006

Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

OK, I'm going to take some time to engage in a little more mental digestion before I comment again on Wagergate. I have several things on my mind, there's a lot of information coming in, and I want to be able to see what else happens before I weigh in on the issue again.


Unlike Jes Golbez, I do think that this is a big deal--but I also think that it would be good for all of us bloggers to take a step back for a while and turn our attention to other things.


So--I present to you two things that will be a regular (even daily) feature of this space:


The CanesWatch for 9 February 2006

The Carolina Hurricanes currently have 80 points, are 1st in the Southeast Division and 1st in the NHL.

Tonight, they take on division rivals Tampa Bay (LET'S GO HURRICANES!)

And since Jason Kirk has, sadly, decided to retire his Predators blog, I present on his behalf:

The PredsWatch for 9 February 2006


The Nashvile Predators currently have 72 points, are 2nd in the Central Division and 3rd on points in the Western Conference.

Tonight, they take on division rivals Detroit (LET'S GO PREDATORS!)

And there you go.