12 June, 2006

Well bloody 'ell.

Nothing like coming home to a box full of comments that amount to "WTF, d00d?"

Wait until I get my
Red lighter from the shelf
AQ's gonna flame one and all

(note to self: no more posting while listening to Sublime)

Anyway. The 'Canes are playing Game 4 tonight in Edmonchuk, and I gotta good feeling about the game for some reason. Lovely red sky this morning, my favorite hot pool guy came in to say hey (well OK, he was just in to get a can of Skoal straight--but I got to talk some hockey with him too), and no gangstas threatened to shoot me last night.

A banner graveyard shift, if I do say so myself.

Now, if we could just do something about my poor back....

Anyway. Puck drops at 8.

Kill everything
Kill everything
Bomb the livin' bejeezus out of those poor souls

Go Canes

(addendum: no more posting while listening to KMFDM)