Rants about hockey (especially the Carolina Hurricanes) from an Adopted Southerner.
21 June, 2006
- Name: The Acid Queen
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
I'm a hockey-loving Asatruar who finds spiritual fulfillment in sticks, pucks, and a clean sheet of ice. I also like to talk about my job, my friends, and a bunch of other random shi'ite.
Links for the enlightenment-challenged:
- Internet Movie Database
- Cthulhu for President
- Larry Niven references
- The Jargon File
- World of Warcraft
- The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5
Check the AcidQueen
Other hockey blogs (in no particular order)
- Ron Francis' Hurricanes playoff blog
- Red and Black Hockey
- The Life and Times of a Caniac
- Stormbringer's Blog of Madness
- The Penalty Killer
- Batigol's Canes blog (in Polish)
- Jes Golbez's Hockey Rants
- The Sidney Crosby Show
- Vad ÃjszakÃ¡k (in Hungarian)
- Kukla's Corner
- Ingmar "W" Bergman
- Battle of Alberta
- James Mirtle
- Off-Wing Opinion
- Confessions of a Hockey Fan
- Canucks Corner
- Canucks Hockey Blog
- Vancouver Canucks Op-Ed
- Mike Chen
- Sabre Rattling
- Sisu Hockey (Habs)
- Man Bites Dog
- Ð©ÐµÐ»ÑÐ¾Ðº (in Russian)
- Behind The Jersey
- Abel to Yzerman
- On The Wings
- So...what do we do now?
- You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic war...
- Is very strange.
- I've been in a cave, for forty days....
- The Morning After The Night Before.
- Well THAT certainly blew hearty chunks.
- Another shot at redemption.
- My redneck past is nipping at my heels....
- Well isn't that special.
- And now that that's out of the way.
[ Get CoffeeCup - HTML Editor & Web Design Software ]